Q : How do I place an order?
- After selecting the perfect arrangement, click "Add to Delivery Van." Your gift bouquet will be stored in your personal delivery van, allowing you to browse for more bouquets before sending your flowers.
- Once you've completed shopping, simply click "My Delivery Van" at the top of the page to checkout.
- If you have an account set-up with us you can enter your email address and password to log in. Otherwise you can simply continue to checkout as a new customer.
- Once you continue to checkout, we will ask you for the recipient's delivery information. Using this, we will make sure an experienced florist in the recipient's neighborhood arranges your bouquet.
- We will securely request your credit card information. (View our Security and Privacy policies to see why this is safe.)
- We will ask you to review your order. If you are pleased with the bouquet you've selected, click the "Submit Order" button. Your order will be received and a neighborhood florist will begin work on your arrangement.
- We will send a confirmation message to the e-mail address you were asked to give while logging in. Please save this e-mail for future reference.
Q : What if I lost or didn't print my order confirmation?
We will always send an e-mail message confirming your order. For your convenience, you can also view information on your flower order by visiting the My Account section of our website.
Q : What happens if the flowers and/or gift container I ordered are unavailable?
Floral substitutions, while rare, are sometimes necessary due to temporary, regional availability issues. Your experienced florist will always maintain the style, theme, and color scheme of your arrangement using fresh flowers of equal value, should a substitution be required. Please see our Substitution Policy for more information.
Q : When must I buy my gift bouquet to receive same day delivery?
For same day delivery, orders must be received before 3:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday and before 1:00 p.m. on Saturday in the time zone where you are sending the flowers (Excluding Holidays). While We always strive for same day service, orders received after these cut off times may be delivered on the following day only after we have made every effort to provide same day service for you. Please read our Delivery Policies for additional information.
Q : Can I place an order for international delivery?
We would be happy to help you send flowers internationally. Please call us direct for assistance with placing your order. Any order for delivery outside the U.S. or Canada is considered international.